Supporting a natural transition into peaceful sleep
Blackmores Valerian Forte contains a naturally derived herbal extract that is designed to support healthy sleep patterns. It supports falling asleep naturally and easily.
Features and benefits
- Supports healthy sleep patterns
- Traditionally used to support relaxation
- Allows you to wake refreshed
Valerian supports healthy sleeping patterns. Research shows that taking valerian orally reduces the time taken to fall asleep and allows you to wake refreshed, without a feeling of drowsiness. Valerian has traditionally been used to support relaxation and healthy, restful sleep.
Regular nightly use is needed for beneficial effects.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime or when experiencing sleeplessness.
Children under 12 - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years unless under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms or headache.
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) extract
equiv. to dry root & rhizome
(standardised to contain valerenic
acids 3.2 mg)
2.0 g (2000mg)
A mottled, fawn/beige, bullet shaped tablet with a break bar. Film-coated dark brown.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.